Pular para o conteúdo principal
Hey ereyone it past a month and all my vacation is ending , and i 've got no more time to write but i'm doing right now ti 've 3 discussions to propose here - the first for what can i explain that all my mind is mixed up , i want to do another graduation cause i'm fed up about this one fisio that i got last semester but i can't cause i don't have grade for it and sixth monhs for the next will be usellesss.
The other is i'm moving myself to my grandparents cause my other grandmma didn't do what was suppose to do ,now., she wants that i treat her as like nothing happened but she made me lose the last flower gave hr-methaphoric.
Now , actually about one month is like the things i thoght i could pretend thtat i don't see ianymore i can't control like amount of time i know i can't get myself free - my brother peaces me off everyday , i have to support , i know that one or other person dowesn1tdo for bad but interview and know reals me - i feeel all the time like this or to  pretend that i'm ok about a situation i'm not .
i'm still a black ship and of you think some change only the way to smile . i 'm not pou about nothing it's a little , i'got a hart insane that cares about everybody, i don't care stuffs i used to just like a door;i'm just sharing ...

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Today , i went to the beach ... I love copacaban' beach if i could i'd go everyday because even if living here in copa   it's though to go to the beach everyday if as any person normal has obbligations to do .. .
Hellow everyoen , today, I'm gonna tell ,you a book stories rigth now that i'm doing ..so after you can please visit my ht tp://socialspir.it/10078045  the first time is already written but the other s i'veto actualizate. Thanks for everyone who goes ..
This is noon in Copacabana'place, RJ city is incredible ...