Pular para o conteúdo principal
The expressions I love from Zara music , my nnew favorite singer about her new album
 >>
"I would like to get to know you baby
Like to get under your sexy body
I would like to get to know you baby
Like to get under your sexy body"

"I just wanna be part of your Symphony
Will you hold me tight and not let go?
Symphony
Like a love song on the radio
Will you hold me tight and not let go" 
"One Mississippi, you're here
Lovin' me with your whole heart
And two Mississippi, we scream
To watch each other fall apart
Three Mississippi, you're gone
Sayin' that you're done, you don't want it no more
But four Mississippi, you're home
Like nothin' ever happened at all"

" wish you everything you've ever wanted in your life
This tastes so bittersweet, it's like I'm going under
Burn all the letters, all of my secrets
Things only you'd know
Bury my heart six feet under, throw us a funeral
I wish you everything you've ever wanted in your life"
"I just wanna be part of your Symphony
Will you hold me tight and not let go?
Symphony
Like a love song on the radio
Will you hold me tight and not let go"

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Today , i went to the beach ... I love copacaban' beach if i could i'd go everyday because even if living here in copa   it's though to go to the beach everyday if as any person normal has obbligations to do .. .
Hellow everyoen , today, I'm gonna tell ,you a book stories rigth now that i'm doing ..so after you can please visit my ht tp://socialspir.it/10078045  the first time is already written but the other s i'veto actualizate. Thanks for everyone who goes ..
This is noon in Copacabana'place, RJ city is incredible ...